Monday, August 25, 2014

Book Report #1 Part 2

Today in class you received the second part of your book report. This is your illustration page. Remember that you must complete your illustration on the page that I gave you in class. Please do not make posters or other diagrams--I want to display these in the classroom, and it helps if they're all the same size!
 
The blank page looks something like this (Sorry it's such a horrible picture!):
 

 
 
 
Your job is to fill it with pictures and words that represent the plot of your story. You will not be able to fit every event of the story on this page. Pick the high points! Here is a sample I made using the movie version of Cinderella. You will notice that I cannot draw people, but I can draw other little objects. My artistic skills are limited, so don't worry if yours are too! 
 
 



On Friday, September 5th your illustration is due along with your chart that has the written part of your book report.

No comments:

Post a Comment